Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buying a horse thief frame. According to their website its stealth routing compatible.

Where does the housing enter the seat tube? Cant find a single photo of a Horsethief with stealth routing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can't give you a picture, but it comes out of the seat-tube on the opposite side of the FD mount, or thereabouts.

My stealth reverb should be in any day now

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will hopefully get my HT next week. Still a little curios about the stealth routing. Shouldn't there be a hole in the seat tube somewhere in this area. 2014salsa-7.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
will hopefully get my HT next week. Still a little curios about the stealth routing. Shouldn't there be a hole in the seat tube somewhere in this area. View attachment 896968
Peter,

The stealth port is right where you would expect it to be in that picture ~1.5 inches above the main pivot on the left front side of the S/T.

The bike pictured is from our demo fleet - which was a pre-production run that did not feature this slot, with exception of 3 frames (my personal sled, and 2 for lab testing purposes). Rest assured, all production bikes that dealers have on the floor have the port (rubber grommet included)

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts