Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Recently was looking online and saw a special on the 2013 Trek Wahoo bike for $459.00. But now I can't find it at that price again... If anyone in NJ knows anywhere where I can find this deal let me know... Thanks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at lbs online and when I searched for mountain bikes you can see it on some sites at that price. I went to one of the bike shops which was about 40 minutes away cause I saw it listed on their site and inquire on it and they said its a vendor close out sale but continued to show me the trek xcaliburs and didn't like the one compared to the wahoo. It's for my son and wanted a good bike and the components on that wahoo are better than the xcaliburs he showed me. And a lot of people give the wahoo great talk so figured it was a good start for him. But that day tried to go on and it was no longer there. If you google trek wahoo $459 it comes up to different bike shops but I guess the prices went back up. The lowest I found it was in NY for $519.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in North Jersey, by Clifton. But I googled bicycle shops in NJ and went down the line on their sites.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts