Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Fisher's twitter page is burning up with activity featuring pictures of 2013 Trek bikes...see the link Gary Fisher (Gary_Fisher) on Twitter

Then click on "Recent Images".

Many are posted including Superfly 100, Rumblefish Pro (Black/blue) and Elite (Silver/green), Superfly Hardtail, Mamba, Marlin, and Wahoo and a new WSD model called the Calli.

Looks like the hardtail gets 12mm thru and a chainstay mount rear disc brake.

Attachments

·
Pirate!!!
1,449 Posts
I have really enjoyed the two years I've gotten out of my Hifi pro, that being said, I'm very disappointed in Gary Fisher. First off, I've owned "Trek" bikes for years but was really stoked two years ago when I got a bike with "Gary Fisher" painted on it in big letters. Then he held the Rosco 29 carrot in front of my nose, needless to say I took the bait and have been completely let down. So....... Come on Trek/fisher, spice it up a little, you are getting left behind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks this thread is very helpful. My wife is ready to purchase either a Mamba or a Caliber WSD, but the 2012 Mamba WSD's are sold out in a 14.5" frame that she needs, and she can't stand the black/green color combo of the 2012 Caliber WSD. This new Cali WSD is interesting, would like more info including price range.

What I really am looking for is an idea of colors that the 2013 Mamba WSD and Caliber will be, anyone have any insight or can point me to an info source? thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks! Appreciate the link, just wish the pictures were clearer so I could zoom in on the name card below the bikes and read the model (or it would be great if the pictures had captions of what the bikes are).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.