Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fork has internal bleeding between airspring chambers. ID CB5M
Fox says they no longer have kits for this fork. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a service kit or know which parts are interchageable with some other service kit? I dont care if its aftermarket. I really dont want to have to buy a new fork. For now I am switching talas to lowest setting, fully compress to push the oil back to where it belongs, then set back to my full height and I am OK for a ride...its not a long term solution as its getting worse.
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have a 2014 fork with TALAS... It's a different story because you can find a drawing on ridefox.com with all the o-ring sizes on it. I bought new o-rings online and, after several attempts, managed to get the TALAS system bled and working correctly. (There is no official Fox document describing how to bleed the TALAS topcap).

But I think 2013 uses a totally different system. (2014 and later is called TALAS 5).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.