Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had my 2013 epic expert carbon for about a year now and the one thing I still don't like is the fork. not really in need of the brain in the front and It just doesn't absorb the small stuff like I think my other fox fork does.

with that in mind I have a fox float fit ctd with trail adjust on my other hardtail and I really like the way that fork acts. this fork also has the 15mm thru axle which might be contributing to me feeling much more planted in some corners. I am not really to savy with all the fork offsets, trail, rake, and all that other important stuff. what I really want to know is can I put this fork on my epic? both are tapered steerer tubes so that won't be a problem. is there any other problem that I might come across?

has anybody else put a fox fork on there epic?

thanks,
adam

·
Registered
482 Posts
YEs, I put a 120 fox ctd 51mm offset that came off my Riplay on my 2013 epic carbon comp. Works great. I really like the quicker steering that the the 51 mm offset seems to give and the longer travel. I did a couple of loops at demo and raced sea otter on it with no problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.