Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday Night Gap Ride 2012

Last year we had over 20 Gap rides, making an epic riding/eating/drinking season.

Let's get 2 loops of Peter's Creek.

Meet at the Gap parking lot (hwy35 and hwy9)

Time: 5:45 meet, ride at 6pm

Bring something to eat/drink for the after party.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
I am in the bay area for work this week, San Leandro specifically. I have two bikes with me for Boggs this weekend.
What time do you finish up?
What kinda mileage are you talking about?
Lights needed?
SS'able? or should I bring the geraed bike?
I have a few bombers of homebrewed DIPA and pale ale I could offer up:thumbsup:

·
~~~
2,036 Posts
I am in the bay area for work this week, San Leandro specifically. I have two bikes with me for Boggs this weekend.
What time do you finish up?
Ride typically done in about 90 minutes. Some people stay for about an hour or so afterwards. Really depends on who wants to stay and how cold it gets. There's also a 20% chance of rain for Thursday, but I think it will be fine.

What kinda mileage are you talking about?
12 miles.

Lights needed?
No lights needed.

SS'able? or should I bring the geraed bike?
Totally SS'able.

I have a few bombers of homebrewed DIPA and pale ale I could offer up:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's see the excuses people are thinking about, so we can get them out of the way. ;-)
We've been waiting for more light and this ride series to start.

Get your gear ready tonight, bring your bike to work(don't get it ripped off on your rack), and grab some food/drink from the kitchen.

YAHOOOO!!!

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Francois. Do you have any of the new MTBR socks and glasses to bring so people can buy? That'd be awesome.

·
I like mtn biking, too
3,205 Posts
Aw maaan, driving up to Boggs Thurs night. Will see some of you there, hopefully... or at the next TNGR!

·
bike buster
1,196 Posts
I'm in for this one. Starting early if anyone wants to join. Probably 3:30p from the bottom. TNGR #1 will be my only TNGR for the month of May and the first couple weeks of June - so it has to be a good one. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
While you're here you should try to get to Skeggs too. Well worth the drive from San Leandro.
Aw, no time now. I leav e around noon on Friday witha 3:00 appointment in Concord before driving up to Boggs.
I did just spend the evening at the Drakes Barrel House. Its just a mile or two from my hotel. excellent barrel aged barleywine. I am planning to pick up a growler on Friday for consumption at Boggs. Come thirsty.;)

Still planning to make TNGR. We'll see about rain. It would not be too cool for me to take a muddy wet bike into my hotel room.:nono:

And yes, to whoever +repped me, homebrewed double IPA. Its called Hop Monster and hop bill was big.:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts