Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. I saw over on usmtb100.com that the 2012 season will have tentative dates announced as of Oct 1st. That's awesome as I plan on trying to get 4 or more in next year. Anybody have any advanced knowledge of race dates? Or speculation? I'm really curious as to Cohutta as that kinda shapes my season from there.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If Cohutta is the last Saturday that would fit perfectly. I want to do the 6 Hours of Warrior Creek as a warmup for Cohutta and 3 weeks would be perfect. Is it sad that I already know what I want to put on my race calendar for next year? Here's my current list:

6 Hours of Warrior Creek
Cohutta 100
Mohican 100
Wildernes 101
Fools Gold 100
Shenandoah 100

I just need to wait for the NUE announcement and my local series to announce the XC races and I'll be all set.

·
Now broadcasting from CO
1,225 Posts
Looks good. Here's what I'm looking at so far:
Sylammo's Revenge
Mohican 100
High Cascades 100 (if I can swing getting myself to OR, Fools Gold if not)
Shenandoah 100

Gotta get my 4 races in next year, as I utterly failed to this year...

·
likes to ride bikes
893 Posts
No tenative schedule yet eh?

Welcome to the Frontpage

Hey guys and gals. I saw over on usmtb100.com that the 2012 season will have tentative dates announced as of Oct 1st. That's awesome as I plan on trying to get 4 or more in next year. Anybody have any advanced knowledge of race dates? Or speculation? I'm really curious as to Cohutta as that kinda shapes my season from there.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tentative NUE dates I've been able to collect so far:

Cohutta 100 April 28th
Mohican 100 June 2nd
Fools Gold 100 August 18th

Remember these are tentative and the promoter may change if need be.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FINALLY an announcement was posted on usmtb100.com that the 2012 schedule would be announced this week. I'm curious to see if the series has grown or has changed in any way.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very interesting...I wonder if that was just a typo since it has a new owner or if they are really not part of the NUE series. That will be disappointing for sure as I would be doing it if it's NUE but if it's not - I'm not.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Under sponsors, the NUE series is still listed. So with that I'm assuming they are still in. They should make it clearer for those interested in trying the series.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.