Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a bike in the spring of 2012 and I want to try and do a build from the frame up not just buy a stock build. I've narrowed my choices for type riding I do to a FSR Comp Evo and potentially a Blur LT2. I'm 6' tall 200lbs even just a fyi if that makes a diff. I hope you all don't think I'm lazy for asking this but what I'd like to know is a full parts breakdown based off the Comp Evo 2012 frame that you guys would use if you were building it from the frame up :) I'd like to keep the build right around 30lbs.

I ride mostly XC type terrain due to where I live but I do go to lift access about 3 times a year and a few trips a year to some really nice single track. Hope someone can help, I use this forum a lot but some of the specifics to building a bike seems over my head. Thanks again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look forward to seeing your build when its complete.

If anyone else would be kind enough to give me some more input that be really appreciated. I kind of want to this bike to be more AM built then Trail, just a little more burly I guess =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.