Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
After 3 years I took the 36 off my Endorphin. Looking for a change and after having a look at the new Endorphin proposed geometry, I got a Works Components 1 degree Angleset and a shorter 150 fork as Knolly lists it for the new Endorphin. Choose a Revelation RLT ti as it has a 20 axle and blackbox MC.

Ended up with the same HA as the 36.... just under 67 degrees, with only a slightly shorter wheelbase. Bottom bracket dropped to 352mm with 2.35 Nev's and it handles excellent. Enjoy the much lighter front end with the exact same handling and steering feel of the 36, it's much lower but less stiff (actually stiff for a 3.9lb 150 travel fork).

All put the 36 back on and it should be 66 HA.
Anyways, I'm having a feel for the new Endorphin geometry and like it.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hapaknack - just get both (Delirium and Podium).

I am 5' 8" short legs (30") and longer torso - medium for both for my bikes. However, I did strongly contemplate a small Podium...I would still like to test ride a small.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking I'm probably better off on a small. I have a 30" pants inseam so I wanna minimize the potential for getting racked. I've rented frames that are 18" and I was too streched out and that top tube was too close for comfort. I could probably get away with a medium for a road bike but not for a mtn bike. As for getting two bikes, well that would be a no, my bike budget is constrained to cover 1 bike. I'll call around and see which dealers have any small frames left.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.