Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not all of them and those that are don't all have pictures yet, but specs and stuff are there.

Navigate to your 2010 bike of choice and then in the address bar, replace the 10 (ex: 10Epic) with 11 (ex: 11Epic) and viola!

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you type "evo" in there search box you can get info on a couple of the EVo modoles too.

·
angels get bald too
412 Posts
toytech64 said:
If you type "evo" in there search box you can get info on a couple of the EVo modoles too.
:thumbsup:
thanks !

·
On wuss patrol
5,159 Posts
The geo charts on the FSR 29s definitely are not done yet. 72* head angles and 400mm wide bars.

You can get into the SJs and Cambers also. Very nifty.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like the 2011 SJ Evo uses the same shock mount as the 2010 SJ. That means we finally have another option for a rear shock. Woohoo.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I got to 2011 Epics and SJs, but can't figure out how to get to Cambers. Can somebody please post direct link?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks a lot, IT WORKS. I guess I'll be ordering a Camber Pro as soon as I sell my current SJ. Too bad Specialized said it might be early October until they get those in. Great thing about this bike is that it doesn't use proprietary shock size, so I can through an RP23 on their along with new X-9 RD and shifters and I'll be a happy biker.

·
Just drink it
32 Posts
I was able to snag a '10 Stumpjumper Comp 29er and after finding this post and seeing the color scheme for the '11's....I'm so glad I didn't have to wait. Lime and Black. So ugly. It makes me love my white/black one so much more!

Mine after riding.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Check out the Hardrock 29er

That color scheme is super crazy! I really like it, too bad they dont make a sj fsr in that scheme.

·
Ben-Jammin
678 Posts
I really hope that the Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon comes in the red it shows on the website, because the dealer book shows it in black with white accents.

I'm such a sucker for red and black.

·
Registered
242 Posts
rufus said:
29'er frameset.
Yeah I found it shortly after my post. I guess I wont be getting a RIP9 now... I wonder if I could talk my LBS to order a SJ Ex and the frame then swap parts and sell the other frame. If they didn't charge itd be way cheaper than building. From the looks of it, I dont see a direct mount any more and since it doesnt include a front derailleur any more im gunna assume you can now use a standard clamp style.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts