Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

It's that time of year. Our annual Mtn Biker Christmas Party. It will be held on December 3, 2011 at King's Italiano Ristorante in Mountaintop. It will be from 6PM to 9PM, buffet style $17.00 per person. This includes Pizza, wings, antipasti and other good eats. Soda, coffee, and tea are also included in the price. Sorry alcoholic beverages are not included in the price but the bar is the same room where we are having the party. So you could head up to the bar and get your favorite adult beverage.

Here is the address to the restaurant.

49 S. Mountain Boulevard
Mountaintop, PA 18707
index

Please contact me if you are going to go by November 18, 2011 so I could get a ruff count how many people will be attending.

All invited and hope to see you there.

Chris Stine
WVMTBA
Wyoming Valley Mountain Bike Association
Wyoming Valley Mountain Bike Association - Powered by vBulletin

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Although the weather was great....

...for riding today....sunny and 61 degrees.....winter and Christmas is certainly just around the corner....time to start planning to attend the Mountain Bikers Christmas party....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you to everyone who stopped by for our Third annual Mtn Biker Christmas party at Kings in Mt Top.

I would like to thank Jon Ayres of A&R Building Supply for the Christmas table decorations.

Thank you to our local bike shops for the awesome door prizes,
Cedar Bike
Around Town Bicycle
Main Bike
Plans Bike

Follow the link to see pictures from the evening.

2011 Mtn Biker Christmas Party. - Wyoming Valley Mountain Bike Association

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Chris
WVMTBA
Wyoming Valley Mountain Bike Association

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.