Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice job man! I met you there but didn't get your name. We were with the people next to where you parked (blue tent). I had a blast and will certainly be back next year.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks for posting. I take it you didn't walk down the route? Looks like all that got filmed was the upper section just in from the overlook, and at the very bottom in the field. A whole lot of sweetness is inbetween those two points - extended rock gardens, rollers, switchbacks, straight downhill runs, etc. Anywho was nice to see some footage of the Nut! Wasn't expecting to see that much spandex at a SuperD race. I guess next time I won't be surprised.

·
Registered
41 Posts
@wi1trackrider I agree with those sentiments. I too was surprised by all the spandex but then it was a triple crown event so I kind of expected some. The course past the upper berm section was amazing, I would have liked to see footage of riders on the high speed sections before you exited the woods. There are other spots as well...maybe next year.

·
Registered
576 Posts
here is my full 2011 super D run. This year was my first year representing my newly formed riding group "Smokin Gears". I shaved over 1:30 off of last years time, and had a blast. hope you enjoy my video. The first, and last portion has some non-helmet cam shots, but the entire middle portion is from my helmet cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts