Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Way to go Justin!!!

Congrats on the win! Thinking of where you were a year ago this must feel like a small miracle. Well done.

So sorry to hear Allison is sidelined. That's got to be really frustrating for her.

I've got another XC race on Sunday. No pics to share yet of Epic action shots. Maybe some Tarmac SL3 action shots will suffice...

https://flic.kr/p/5529832434
Link is to the first in a series showing the field sprint for 4th place in a road race won by my team mate from a break of 3.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Sweet pictures! I love the kits! You guys have some cool sponsors! Hope your race season goes awesome! Let me know if you make it down our way.

goneskiian said:
Way to go Justin!!!

Congrats on the win! Thinking of where you were a year ago this must feel like a small miracle. Well done.

So sorry to hear Allison is sidelined. That's got to be really frustrating for her.

I've got another XC race on Sunday. No pics to share yet of Epic action shots. Maybe some Tarmac SL3 action shots will suffice...

https://flic.kr/p/5529832434
Link is to the first in a series showing the field sprint for 4th place in a road race won by my team mate from a break of 3.

Cheers!

·
Now broadcasting from CO
1,225 Posts
GTR2ebike said:
Only action Shots of the S-works Venge will be adequate? How long until you get one
Forget the S-Works Venge... I want action shots of the McLaren Venge! That is a damn nice bike, and makes me want to sell all my available organs and buy a McLaren MP4-12C... and a Venge.

As far as my Epic... I'll try to get someone to take pictures of me this weekend...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
PAmtbiker said:
Forget the S-Works Venge... I want action shots of the McLaren Venge! That is a damn nice bike, and makes me want to sell all my available organs and buy a McLaren MP4-12C... and a Venge.

As far as my Epic... I'll try to get someone to take pictures of me this weekend...
Yea but it won't be out until september, so i figured s-works venge is more reasonable.

The MP4-12C is beyond incredible but I can't justify the cost when their are cars(GTR in particular) that cost 2/5th the price and have the same performance. I'm fine with a sport/super car that matches the Mclarens performance and one of the fastest/sickest SUV's ever made for a decent amount less than one mclaren.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Venge?!? Heck Cav is just getting his this weekend!

Maybe next year when they offer it to us lowly shop sponsored teams. That's right, if we want one this year we'd have to pay retail! :eek: :lol: ;)

Thanks for the kit complements. It's a bit scary how much they look like yours! I doubt our designer saw yours but it does make you wonder! :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.