Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new Enduro comp about 2 months ago from Incycle San Dimas. I noticed after about 2 weeks of having it the clear coat on the Lyrik fork is coming off like crazy. Different spots all over the fork it is chipping off. Has anyone has this problem? I have the bike in the shop for it's 30 day service and brought this up to them. I'm just wondering what they are going to do if anything at all??

·
Registered
494 Posts
i know what your talking about, mine starting doing that to in small areas. i thought about calling rockshox, but just figured that i'm going to ride the hell out of the fork and it's going to get scratches on it anyways. from what i can tell it's just the clear coat and not the black paint itself. you can try and call rockshox and tell them what happening and they might warranty it as a defect

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, that is exactly what i'm talking about. the clear coat on the lower legs is chipping all over. where the axle goes in, on the arc that goes across the tire, and on the tubes. When i took my bike in for it's 30 day i told the bike shop about it just to see what they would say. They could give a rat's ass. I had to remind them about other stuff that was wrong so I knew the fork issue was going to go nowhere with them. I thought about contacting Rockshox but I was curious to see if other people were having this same issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.