Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked her up one in an xs size in VG condition. My GT i drive 5 in small felt too big for her she's 5' 0" probably about 110 lbs. I did alot of shopping around for an XS FS bike, some lady even tried to raise the price on her Giant trance $350 because she said she wasn't sure she still wanted to sell it.:madmax::nono: The stand over is probably higher than the GT with the seat a bit forward is a bit daunting to her right now. We live near chicago so probably no need for 140mm as of yet. I have downloaded the manuals to the recon solo air and am a maintenance tech by trade. About how long would it take to just switch the spacers top seals and oil. Would 100 mm be too low to get used to it

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I bought the all travel kit on ebay. Only needed one 20mm spacer comes with [email protected] and I think 6 @ 10mm for dual air . Should of had a couple 5mm. It was pretty straight forward. Bought maxima fork oil same as rockshox.But the service air kit I bought wasn't right only used top seals ,wet foams and a couple O rings . The 2010 solo air can't find listing for basic service kit any where.Thought I cross referenced it but failed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.