Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen or ridden the new Stumpjumper FSR pro frame? There have been a few carbon reviews on the forum, I was wondering how it compared to the carbon. I was also interested in what you guys thought of the ano brown color in person. I am thinking about upgrading to a new frame. I recently went to a used 07 SJ from an 05 s works epic. I really liked the increased travel, and more compact cockpit. I thought the '10 with 140mm travel (which is also lighter than my 07 I believe) would be even better. The 07 frame is a bit beat up. I am itching for carbon but dont know if I could justify the $800 difference.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Jmc

·
Registered
383 Posts
Love it!

At Interbike Spech had a M5 pro bike set up for test rides. I loved the ride. It was very nimble and fun to ride. I really like the ano brown color too. I had the ano brown Enduro Expert last year and loved it. If it wasn't so much to build a bike I would have the M5 Pro frame. I am going to settle with the M5 Expert this year though which I think will be great too.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
neblackb said:
At Interbike Spech had a M5 pro bike set up for test rides. I loved the ride. It was very nimble and fun to ride. I really like the ano brown color too. I had the ano brown Enduro Expert last year and loved it. If it wasn't so much to build a bike I would have the M5 Pro frame. I am going to settle with the M5 Expert this year though which I think will be great too.
Thanks for the input, Did you happen to snap any pics of the bike built up?

JMC

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wish I had taken some pics, but never did. I was a virgin to Interbike, but this next one I will be prepared. I don't think you can go wrong with that frame.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts