Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
The Dude said:
i searched and cant find it. i am considering these if they come in around 400 grams per wheel. can anyone verify this?
Seriously? You're worried about the weight of brakes? Why dont you just shave your legs.... roadie.
 

· Say Car Ramrod!!
Joined
·
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike-e said:
Seriously? You're worried about the weight of brakes? Why dont you just shave your legs.... roadie.
if your not going to post something worthwhile shut the fvck up. dip shlt.

back on topic, anyone who has something that contributes to the thread i would be stoked to here what you have to say...
 

· Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,878 Posts
Honestly....if the 2010's are as powerful as the 2009's then weight shouldn't be a factor...

Currently I am riding a Intense 951 Demo bike that has the 2009 Saint brakes...I have rode saints around parking lot and they stop well are very smooth and all, but on a trail it is way different. The Saints are the most powerful brake I have ever felt. Stronger then the codes by a long shot....The saints are scary good. I can honestly tell you I was scared riding the bike because I didn't have the modulation down in my fingers yet....when you get use to the brakes they are just amazing and you barely need any finger strength to move lever and stop fast...Just amazing
 

· Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
The power of the new Saints is awesome. I have a pair each of new Saints and Elixir CRs and the the Saints are way more powerful.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
The Dude said:
if your not going to post something worthwhile shut the fvck up. dip shlt.

back on topic, anyone who has something that contributes to the thread i would be stoked to here what you have to say...
HAHAHAHa LOL... that made me laugh. Sounds like my pals and I when we're together...
Ok, sorry... I don't have anything to contribute to the post.
 

· biking is fun
Joined
·
2,364 Posts
westman said:
The power of the new Saints is awesome. I have a pair each of new Saints and Elixir CRs and the the Saints are way more powerful.
i would hope so, elixirs are alot lighter.

an accurate comparisson would be saints VS codes or XT's vs elixirs.

With that said i have never felt i need anything more powerful than elixirs. There is definately a thing as too much power. I have codes and am thinking of selling them and just running elixirs on both my bikes.

I would love to try the new saints but man they are expensive. probably the sexiest brake on the market too.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top