Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been on the solo air dh (1.5) since their release. Haven't been able to ride it as much as I would like and it's still getting it dialed in. However, I have had no issues. The 1.5 steerer tube makes it plenty stiff. The travel feels great, yet a coil probably feels better after fussing with coils.

Can't speak for how the new mission control stacks up, but I believe its suppose to be a much stronger system than previous years.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
FreeRidin' said:
Can't speak for how the new mission control stacks up, but I believe its suppose to be a much stronger system than previous years.
I'm not on a 10 but RS did put the new Mission Control system in it. The fork feels great - it is a solid FR fork and is pretty tunable.. I'm a set it and forget it kind of rider so i haven't screwed around with mine much. .. i just know that it treats me right and feels really good.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the SA feels kinda sticky on the first few strokes of every ride...and I've owned it for like 2 month
don't reckon it's because not broken in but rather some damper design I think...
will take it to get rebuilded after I got my year-end bonus and see how things going

anyone got the same problem here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.