Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1092 Posts

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is boys and girls...

The "Official" "Worldclass" "Shredtastic" Wed. Shuttle Thread for 2010!!!

We are looking for shredheads who love to get some runs while everyone else is working. Post up here if you wanna get down with the downhill crew on South Mountain.

We usually will be riding every Wed. morning and some folks are interested in afternoons as well. Here's some beta for anyone who wants to know but is afraid to ask...

When/Where...Wed. Mornin's 7am (earlier in the summer time/possible dawn patrols with lights)/ Scorpion Gulch (South on Central Ave from Baseline to the parking lot across from the horse stables)

Who...Anyone who wants to get some sweet DH weekday action. Fast, Slow, newb, or crusty, 8" bike or HT, it doesn't matter as long as you like to shred. (BRING Helmets and Armour is recommended)

What Trails... Holberto, Geronimo, National, Mormon, 24th, 32nd, etc. All the goodies:)

Why...cause we love shredding weekday trails with minimal traffic

Post up here if you are gonna roll out or just show up, someone will be there:thumbsup:

Remember...it's almost shredsnday!!!!

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
Can't wait!

·
Downhill Spokesmodel
543 Posts
Yeah, I can open the Wednesday Shuttle Thread again. My lame a$$ computer couldn't load that much [email protected] Do me a favor kill this thread at like 600 posts and start another. That should be in about two weeks.:thumbsup:

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
Here is the link to the last half of 2009 thread: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=505241

HAPPY 2000SHRED! See everyone on the hill!

latedropbob said:
Here it is boys and girls...

The "Official" "Worldclass" "Shredtastic" Wed. Shuttle Thread for 2010!!!

We are looking for shredheads who love to get some runs while everyone else is working. Post up here if you wanna get down with the downhill crew on South Mountain.

We usually will be riding every Wed. morning and some folks are interested in afternoons as well. Here's some beta for anyone who wants to know but is afraid to ask...

When/Where...Wed. Mornin's 7am (earlier in the summer time/possible dawn patrols with lights)/ Scorpion Gulch (South on Central Ave from Baseline to the parking lot across from the horse stables)

Who...Anyone who wants to get some sweet DH weekday action. Fast, Slow, newb, or crusty, 8" bike or HT, it doesn't matter as long as you like to shred. (BRING Helmets and Armour is recommended)

What Trails... Holberto, Geronimo, National, Mormon, 24th, 32nd, etc. All the goodies:)

Why...cause we love shredding weekday trails with minimal traffic

Post up here if you are gonna roll out or just show up, someone will be there:thumbsup:

Remember...it's almost shredsnday!!!!

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
:) Crazy how big this thread got.....

·
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gref, since our creation of the wed. morning shuttle we have seen a total of 2029 posts and 52269 views. seems like there's alot of interest in what we do on weekdays. think we would have more riders? Biggest day was only 12 peeps, but I don't think the trailer could hold anymore, but we could always get two rigs running up and down that hill. On Wed. we own the hill!!! Get in with the cool kids boys and girls...everyone is doing it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thought I'd get in on the first page, ha. Glad I got to make some of the wed shuttles in the last half of the year, trails are usually empty and everyone that goes out is really cool. I'll try to get out there as I can fit it in around work. Looking forward to more!

·
Registered
80 Posts
gotta be on the first page..lol well it was a good year ridin on weds with you all and now the 2010 year of wensdays begin..hope to see ya'll this wed..tell you guys some stuff about FAINT :D

·
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
eabos said:
I'm gonna do my best to be there this Wednesday
You say that all the time...then you do something cooler like work on helicopters. We're thinking of doing a dawn patrol, you in? Anybody else? Drop in at pre-sunrise:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm off Wednesday so I'll be there. Off Sat and work late Sun. DAMN, 3 shuttle days this week. So far, so good on the New Years resolution. More rock, less talk!! :thumbsup:

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
latedropbob said:
You say that all the time...then you do something cooler like work on helicopters. We're thinking of doing a dawn patrol, you in? Anybody else? Drop in at pre-sunrise:)
5:45 AM pickup at Boyscout?? After shuttling the super crowded trails this past weekend, some weekday dawn patrol runs sound very tempting. I have the lights!

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
latedropbob said:
I might be in as well. Is there a specific time?

·
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds good to me DG. Just gotta figure out a couple logistics with everyone else shuttling but we should be able to drop in from towers down natty/mormon/32nd or javelina in an hour to meet up with the crew at the gulch. Post up if you want in on some dawn shreddage... I'm sure ABC is in, DG is in, NMPHhi? mikee? doodoo?

·
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
any donation is appreciated. usually $5 a run. I really don't partake anymore so beer donations don't go as far as they should...a good root beer or a sack of some kind coffee might do the job though:)

1 - 20 of 1092 Posts