Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
I just usually wear shorts, plain and simple. However, my winter attire includes bib fleece lined tights. Man, these turn my usually significant belly into a gipple - a gut that shoots straight out like a nipple. I don't know how the sausages do it. :skep:

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
Phat moved in next door?

Jouko said:
I was wearing my sausage suit (and Sorels) tonight as I took the recycling and the garbage to the curb post-indoor ride. The neighbour gave me a funny look.
or you forgot to put your bibs on?

Man, how can you peoples spend more than 60ish minutes on the spinner... It is about as much as I can last on it... Gotta go out this weekend....

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Enduramil said:
This is the place to post any incessant shingles producing racer hate drivel.

Fire away..
I am looking a bit like a mis-shapen saugage at the moment, but the suits come out for a training trainer session these days. That's what's comfortable. So if you are insecure with your appearance in sausage suits, that's your deal and you needn't look for others to join you. It takes all kinds mate...Sausage suits, Baggy addicts, Cotton Junkies, Camelbak-Confused, and the completely f-ed up combo of any of the above are all welcome on the trails and appear to be co-existing quite successfully. Now dedicated Roadies in sausage suits that look down at mtb-ers, that's a whole different animal.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm relatively new to sausage-attire but have found it to be surprisingly comfortable...perhaps only one notch less comfortable than nekkedness.

I don't know how you guys can sit and spin on the trainer...closest thing I can get myself to do is join a spin class, feels better when others suffer with you...

·
Registered
154 Posts
tdotrider said:
I don't know how you guys can sit and spin on the trainer...closest thing I can get myself to do is join a spin class, feels better when others suffer with you...
Tricks of the trainer...

Trainer for intervals, rollers for endurance... rollers keep you focused other wise you end up on your face, i find when i m focused time fly's.

Every 10 mins do 1min of something different... cadence drill, 1 leg spin, short sprint? Personally i like to get off and do 10-20 push ups, pull up, squats, ex....

Always a sausage suit, chamois butter, and heavy metal. band called All That Remains is doing it for me lately

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
JamieDavies said:
Always a sausage suit, chamois butter, and heavy metal. band called All That Remains is doing it for me lately
Although this kicks a$$, it would drive me bonkers on the rollers. If I MUST (hail AND rain AND locusts falling from the sky) ride rollers, I have more fun if I'm watching Daily Planet! :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.