Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
typo...it should read 2010 Suntour Website is up. Only thing still worthy at Marz are the chicks, otherwise, its 100% Suntour stuff...booyah!

·
Professional Troll
2,669 Posts
FoShizzle said:
typo...it should read 2010 Suntour Website is up. Only thing still worthy at Marz are the chicks, otherwise, its 100% Suntour stuff...booyah!
and what do you ride?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Those chicks are loving the fork because it has a stout "38mm shaft"! Best of all the nickel coated stanchions keeps it smoooth penetrating the "lowers".

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Nothing with ETA...
I want a ti 66 with ETA!!

Im wondering if those weights are going to stand true or if they weighed them without oil or without steer tube. There is something fishy going on.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
One thing SunTour did right:

Disc (Post mount type: for 180mm rotor)

Why the heck '10 66 and 888 require 8" Rotor only? Even with 180mm rotor I had to adjust FCS on ONEs to reduce power. Also interesting weight 2300g.

But 66 Ti is one hot fork for sure, will keep my eye on it.

·
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
1,253 Posts
brillantesdv said:
guess Marz is riding the Twilight/TrueBlood/vampire trend
Great, we'll have zombie Marz girls come 2011!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
According to the website 07, 08, 09, and the 2010 66 ti-RC3 all weigh about the same. I thought the new 2010 stuff was lighter.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
looks cool I guess, but after getting the joy of getting to sell my fork plus headset plus thomson elite stem plus gravity lite stem for 200 dollars, and my two roommates similarly terrible experiences with marzocchi, I'm going to let other people be the first adopters. Even if the fork feels good (my 66rc3 did) I can't afford to get 0 resale value on my sh1t.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,885 Posts
Stalk said:
One thing SunTour did right:

Disc (Post mount type: for 180mm rotor)

Why the heck '10 66 and 888 require 8" Rotor only? Even with 180mm rotor I had to adjust FCS on ONEs to reduce power. Also interesting weight 2300g.

But 66 Ti is one hot fork for sure, will keep my eye on it.
Sounds like a brake pad issue. Get some less grippy pads.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Im not sure where you guys are getting all these light weights. The Zoke website shows the 66 is still about the same weight.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts