Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Here's my 2010 Epic Comp

This is the 3rd new bike in 3 weeks for me... I've tried out an 08 Epic Rim, 2010 Stumpjumper Comp, and now this one is mine.

I love this bike. Suspension is nice and firm when you pedal and when climbing, and the brain does it's magic over the rough. The brain seems to be a little smoother than the 08 model, and you can dial it in to become more plush if you want. It's been raining over the last few weeks, so I haven't had it out at the trails yet.

· Always pushing harder!!!
1,660 Posts
jkittleson said:
Here's my 2010 Epic Comp

This is the 3rd new bike in 3 weeks for me... I've tried out an 08 Epic Rim, 2010 Stumpjumper Comp, and now this one is mine.

I love this bike. Suspension is nice and firm when you pedal and when climbing, and the brain does it's magic over the rough. The brain seems to be a little smoother than the 08 model, and you can dial it in to become more plush if you want. It's been raining over the last few weeks, so I haven't had it out at the trails yet.
Nice bike...but the Vette is far better!!!

· Registered
461 Posts
CRAZY FRED said:
VERY nice, how's she ride? CF.
Coming from an old Spec s-works M4 hardtail I can definitely feel the extra weight of the epic on climbs. I guess i need stronger legs since i don't have the $$$ to lighten the bike... :)

Rides like a cadillac downhill, well one of those cadillac cts-v's. I was deciding on this bike or the '10 hifi plus, i'm happy with my choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.