Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
OK, the Halloween Gathering part is coming together fast. If you don't want to race but want to come out and spectate and camp in Pisgah for the weekend, put this on your calendar. (registration required /details to follow) We'll have a costume contest, group rides, slow races, bike polo, lawn-games of all sorts, and family friendly fun.

You guys remember the gatherings, right?

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
I remember you "lost" a slow race. (pics from Kuykendall 2005)

;)

Whatever happened to that laughing skull? Still regret not snagging every one.

Edit - Bones' bike was the deceased Good 'nuff. Probably and end table base or garden trellis by now. Sigh, I liked that bike.

Attachments

·
Gabe.....
1,182 Posts
M-U-M said:
I remember you "lost" a slow race. (pics from Kuykendall 2005)

;)

Whatever happened to that laughing skull? Still regret not snagging every one.

Edit - Bones' bike was the deceased Good 'nuff. Probably and end table base or garden trellis by now. Sigh, I liked that bike.
"Bones' Bike" (aka: Good 'nuff) ended up a side car bike convert before heading out to the scrap heap....RIP :D

Attachments

·
Its got what plants crave
5,933 Posts
I have always wanted to come to this and meet some more of the NC crew, seems like a good group of peeps. Would there be room at Cove for a pop up camper, or should I just man up and bring a tent, or pass out in the gravel?

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jim311 said:
I have always wanted to come to this and meet some more of the NC crew, seems like a good group of peeps. Would there be room at Cove for a pop up camper, or should I just man up and bring a tent, or pass out in the gravel?
Jim, Come on down! or up.... whatever it is for you.
Please note that there is a creek crossing going into Cove Creek that has drowned a car or two. I'm not sure I'd want to try to drag a pop-up across it. Actually, I've seen that done, too, but you know, YMMV.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
extrmtao said:
MAAAAAAAAAAN, How are we suppossed to decide whether to race or just gather?
You sir, are racing. Matter 'o fact, you're going to be the FIRST one out for the Sunday 6AM time trial. ooops! I've said too much!;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts