Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2009 Zaskar Carbon Pro. What an awesome bike to ride. Anyone else riding one of these?

·
DirtBag
56 Posts
I recently bought an '09 Zaskar Carbon Expert, and I love it. Best bike I've ever bought. I dont care much for clipping in, so I took off the CB candy c's, and put a set of Ringle ZuZu sealed platforms on. How are those Cross Trail wheels working out so far? Ive had a few spoke issues with my Crossrides, so I might be picking up a used set of Chris King/Atom Lab wheels from a friend to put on it instead...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far, so good with my wheels, but I only have about 100km of trail riding on it so far.
That's an sweet ride you have and it looks like you have some great riding where you are.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is identical to the 2009 GT Zaskar Carbon Pro at GT's website. If I could take a picture that good, I would post it.

·
DirtBag
56 Posts
I should learn to shut my mouth; I just went down to test fit my bike on my new roof rack, and heard a creaking from the bottom bracket when I hopped on. Found both of my bottom backet bearings were backed out of the frame quite a bit, mainly on the drive side! Now I'm gonna need a bottom bracket bearing socket, dammit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts