Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
Joined
·
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the thread is now >1000 replies, I can no longer see it on either Safari on my iMac or in IE8 on my new HP mini...

Please!!! Post details about any shuttles for tomorrow HERE!!! I am getting a new washer and dryer installed at some point tomorrow - if the window is in the afternoon, then I'm there for shuttles if they are happening. Also, Stephan and Erica from Vegas are interested in joining.

Post up if anyone is keeping the shuttle thing going for the last Wed in 2009.
 

·
Just Joshin' ya!
Joined
·
1,981 Posts
Yeah, we need to get this thing going tomorrow somehow. I have the whole day off so I am good for whenever.
 
G

·
cesslinger said:
Try Google Chrome on your HP. Way better IMHO.
Google Chrome is stupid fast on the Mac too... Its still just a beta though.

Oh yeah, I hate you all and your shuttles.:madmax:
 
G

·
DurtGurl said:
Come on out and be our shuttle driver! Live vicariously thru us until your little pinkie is all healed up :thumbsup:
LoL, would love to come out and shoot some pics and footage, but this pesky work thing is kinda getting in they way.
 

·
Just Joshin' ya!
Joined
·
1,981 Posts
Alright Kathleen, I'm gonna need you to get some silly string, some duct tape, a trailer with a padded bike rail, and a rubix cube some time this evening. We will meet tomorrow at SC and put it all together to make the raddest shuttle trailer ever.
 

·
Kathleen in AZ
Joined
·
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
flOw dOwn said:
Will offer up my truck for a couple runs tomorrow morning... as long as somebody else drives:)
My washer/dryer delivery window is for the morning so I'd only be available for afternoon shuttles. Flow, if you can do it afternoon instead of morning then I'm willing to drive a turn!
 

·
Just Joshin' ya!
Joined
·
1,981 Posts
DurtGurl said:
My washer/dryer delivery window is for the morning so I'd only be available for afternoon shuttles. Flow, if you can do it afternoon instead of morning then I'm willing to drive a turn!
Me too.
 
G

·
DurtGurl said:
My washer/dryer delivery window is for the morning so I'd only be available for afternoon shuttles. Flow, if you can do it afternoon instead of morning then I'm willing to drive a turn!
DG, i am starting to think you're becoming a shuttle addict. It might be time for an intervention...
 

·
Kathleen in AZ
Joined
·
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sixsixtysix said:
DG, i am starting to think you're becoming a shuttle addict. It might be time for an intervention...
I do indeed have a problem... The problem is that I LOVE riding my DHR but the DHR is not a bike that I'll ever pedal up Mormon or National. Therefore I have become a shuttle bum in order to ride my DHR in Phoenix. I blame all you rowdy hooligans for being my enablers :D
 

·
Fly High!
Joined
·
1,104 Posts
DurtGurl said:
I do indeed have a problem... The problem is that I LOVE riding my DHR but the DHR is not a bike that I'll ever pedal up Mormon or National. Therefore I have become a shuttle bum in order to ride my DHR in Phoenix. I blame all you rowdy hooligans for being my enablers :D
Pedal'd up the Blindside this morning 7AM proper way to close out the Last 2009 Wed Morning :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top