Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RHRF!
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 was a milestone in my biking life as I finally discovered the pleasure of 'Chunk' - after 20 years of riding! Three of us got 6-inch travel bikes last year and that opened up another 'universe' of mountain biking enjoyment.

Here's a few pics from last year of me and my 'Chunk Brothers' as we shared and celebrated the joy, pain, and exhilaration that is simply known as 'Chunk'.

May the Chunk be with You, always and forever...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hank,

Are you sayin my bike is wankerish? I'm getting real close to being able to ride again...How's Minurn? I knew some people from there long ago who always omitted the T, they claimed it was from inbreeding.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Man, you have at it, you don't have to worry about me crowding you off the trails. I value my parts too much to ride in that stuff!

·
It's a slugfest!
742 Posts
Skippy Switch...

While a little "chunky" is always good..... There's still something to be said for the "smooth and creamy"....

Nice year Titusbro! Here's to 2010! Whether Chunky or Smooth and Creamy, may we all get the opportunity to ride like French horse!!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.