Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
for three!
208 Posts
Richy said:
I would think so, seeing as this is how the Hardrock looks too :thumbsup:
Well sweet i think it looks pretty cool. But do guys think there is any performance benefits from the new frame style (weight, rigidity, ect), or is just for looks? (I guess i'm looking forward to the new hardtails a lot, since i bought an 08 stumpjumper HT a few months back and it's been great, but if the new one is that much better, i may have to take a gander)

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Enduro I would venture to guess that Spesh is getting into the hydro seatpost market. . . seems like the next step or a likely parallel considering theyve got their own shock tech now. . . so I would guess that that lever is for the post. . . I think Shimano and Fox have the TALAS on the handlebar in the works. . . I like the idea of that.

·
Registered
169 Posts
haha...IMHO,spesh is just like nike.putting everything under their brand name.such as socks,shoes,hats,sandals,gloves.

for spesh,its frame,bb,saddle,suspension fork.what's next?led lights?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks great, but still not too keen on the migration to proprietary components.

The rear dropouts look much cleaner now... as if a single-piece design with the seatstay/chainstays.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Truckee Trash said:
Enduro I would venture to guess that Spesh is getting into the hydro seatpost market. . . seems like the next step or a likely parallel considering theyve got their own shock tech now. . . so I would guess that that lever is for the post. . . I think Shimano and Fox have the TALAS on the handlebar in the works. . . I like the idea of that.
there are also pics of the seatpost so, yea i'd guess that's it :)

also notice the sx trail's front mech is a direct mount to the chainstay:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.