Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Brooklyn Bike Rider
78 Posts
Oh my god that is butt ugly. I had a specialized, a few of them. The last few years just keep getting uglier and uglier each year. Last descent looking bike where the 2005/06 Demo 8/9's. Even last years Big Hit was respectable. They are on such a hydraform tubing frenzy they can't stop and take a step back, and see that is looks like crap. Don't even get me started with the paint jobs. Come on!!! Seriously a tatoo'd themed bike? I have a lot of respect for the 4bar fsr linkage, and am a big fan of as well. But really, how much more of these curved tubes can you stomach?

·
Registered
340 Posts
im liking the bighit but the sx looks like a demo but squished together to give it more curve, also specialized has done this in the past with their paint they put the fake scuff marks in it, they should just have a clean looking paint job

·
Registered
192 Posts
Redhit said:
Oh my god that is butt ugly. I had a specialized, a few of them. The last few years just keep getting uglier and uglier each year. Last descent looking bike where the 2005/06 Demo 8/9's. Even last years Big Hit was respectable. They are on such a hydraform tubing frenzy they can't stop and take a step back, and see that is looks like crap. Don't even get me started with the paint jobs. Come on!!! Seriously a tatoo'd themed bike? I have a lot of respect for the 4bar fsr linkage, and am a big fan of as well. But really, how much more of these curved tubes can you stomach?
i dont think it could have been put better.
im not a fan at all. theyre going wayyy over board with it

·
Gangbusters
912 Posts
i NEVER GOT THE WHOLE HYDROFORM CRAP (SANTA CRUZ - SPECIALIZED)......I GUESS THEY HAD TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ALL THE VAGINAS WHO RIDE THEM TO GET OFF AND ON THE BIKE :)..

nomad- SUCKS
V-10 - SUCKS
SX TRAIL - SUCKS
BIGHIT - SUCKS

GIVE ME THE A VP FREE ANYDAY!

BRING ON THE HATERS!

·
Capricious youth...
3,814 Posts
I'm still very turned off that The Big S chooses to run it's cables on the bottom of the downtube. I'd be constantly afraid of smashing a cable/brake line or ripping one out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.