Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
You have to go for what you want both are excellent bikes with great support. Ibex can offer better specs because there is no middle man everything is direct. If your heart says Haro go with it otherwise you will be disappointed in anything else. :cornut:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Go for the Haro, if your anything thing like me (and probably most others) you will be replacing parts on the bike to your liking anyway, that's half the fun!
I couldn't afford to spend thousands all at once so I bought a Shift and over time replaced almost everything as I could afford. The bike was great stock but I wanted it to be mine. I have had so much fun searching for and buying a new part every month. I love ordering stuff, the anticipation makes it like Christmas every month. I dont think I would enjoy my bike half as much if I would have bought it fully spec ed. Now I have the parts I wanted, not what someone else picked out.

·
All-most Mountain
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool. you know whats lame, is the main reason I want the IBEX is because of the LIME GREEN color . ha!! I love lime green color on just about anything.....

oh and btw, if I do by the ibex, I will take it to the haro-dealing shop for repairs because the owner is cool. So the "little guy" is going to get business out of it no matter what.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.