Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ride.
118 Posts
canyonrider said:
In 2008 they had the Hammer 29 SS, and then both the SS and geared versions in 2009.

It would be nice to have geometry info on these bikes on the website.
Yes it sure would. I would really like to see the geometry for the 2009 hammer 29er.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad others want it...

scottishyard said:
Yes it sure would. I would really like to see the geometry for the 2009 hammer 29er.
Me too which was the main reason I was inquiring. Hopefully the geometry of my 2009 Hammer 29 didn't change this evening when I forgot it was on the roof rack and it collided with the top of the garage... :cryin:

·
Registered
144 Posts
^^^^ Are you positive that chart is accurate for the 2009 models? I have a 2009 "XL" size and it was labeled a 19 and has a seat tube measuring 19," not 20 as indicated by that chart. Pretty sure the ETT is 25.0/635, or at least it feels like it to me.

·
Registered
525 Posts
This is the most recent info I have... Unfortunately this bike pre-dates me, so short of pulling the dwgs (and I can't do that right now) it's close. Best way to triple check is with HT length.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.