Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Why not get one made at office depot or someplace, with your won pictures or pictures found online?
It'd be cool to have a picture related to the month (autumn forest for october, snow riding for december).

·
WNC Native
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Garlock said:
Why not get one made at office depot or someplace, with your won pictures or pictures found online?
It'd be cool to have a picture related to the month (autumn forest for october, snow riding for december).
Actually my wife and I thought about doing that. We had several calenders made up for family members for gifts. May have a couple made up with our pics too.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Why on earth would I want a calendar with your pics?

JK it's a great idea, maybe add photos from family reunions/vacations/events of each month from the previous year. Grandparents love that.

·
WNC Native
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Garlock said:
Why on earth would I want a calendar with your pics?

JK it's a great idea, maybe add photos from family reunions/vacations/events of each month from the previous year. Grandparents love that.
Actually the ones we did were mostly pictures of our two daughters, for the grands and great-grands. They will be a hit I'm sure.

We did ours at Snapfish, it was easy and reasonably priced.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.