Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw the furry on another post, looks pretty sick. I wonder how they are going to spec the force for 09. They said the sanction 1.0 is getting all saint stuff, hopefully the weight doesn't go up to much.

I wouldn't mind picking up their new SS/fixie either!

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
I thought this would be the year they woould bring back a good old chromoly hardtail for us old timers aka Karakoram, Bravado or Psyclone type. (not a Peace multi either). Everybody else is selling out their hardtail steel bikes.

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
liam2051 said:
i say hello to carbon and aluminum and goodbye to steel i personally dont like the look of the peace gimme a big fat chunky aluminum or CF anyday
liam, let me guess you probably weren't born when this sport started and have probably never taken the opportunity to ride a GOOD steel frame?

·
Registered
525 Posts
mik_git said:
looks to me like gt have done a good job af making desirable bike once again, the sort of bike that I WANT to own...
Agreed. I hope they now put some effort into expanding the dealer network and making amends with the dealers that got burned during the bankruptcy/buyout mess.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.