Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed Jenson and a few shops have the 2009's in stock for order.

The Photo on Jenson USA looks like Fox has got a much smaller chamber on it now, similar to the RP23. As being as people were doing their own mods to use a smaller chamber I wonder if anyone has had any time with this new shock to see if it has fixed the major complaint of it (blowing through the mid travel)

It certainly looks nice, I am sure that they have been listening to the complaints it gets, it would be sweet if they have finally got it perfect!

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
No kidding on the air can.

One thing I don't like about Fox is how they claim every year something is fixed from last year. In the case of the 36, they are fairly deceptive about the bottom out that 2008 had a massive amount of. Then comes TALAS II to TALAS III.

With the DHX air, it's in its fourth year of production, if I"m not mistaken. Will they finally get it right now? It's sad when a feature packed air shock like that gets sidestepped by the RP23/PUSH RP23.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly why I asked, because looking back every year seems to be the same questions "Did Fox get the DHXair right this year?"

Hopefully it will be answered soon.

I currently have a 2006 model, which keeps having problems. I will either put a coil on or IF the new Air is finally what it promised to be, get that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.