Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
I've done it a few times. It is a LOT of fun, one of the funnest racing formats I've ever raced. I had a 3rd and 1st in last years races which was good for this old guy. I was racing masters and the equalizer format works very well, most of the top finishers were within a couple of minutes of each other. And the trails at falling creek are great for racing and riding. Kenny does a great job with these races. I'm planning on doing the series.

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
Doesn't matter. There are mostly Mountain bikes but there were a few guys on CX bikes last year. The trail system at Falling Creek is mostly typical east-coast technical singletrack. I think the mountain bikes have an advantage although there are usually 2 barriers to carry each lap and each lap takes around 10 minutes. I did great with my big old Yeti 575 last year. Please come and join us, we didn't have a big turnout last year but we had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm definitely going to be there. It's always nice to support the local race scene and meet some fellow riders. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts