Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just by looking through these forums, and some of the off the stand magazines, 2008 is going to be a year of hard decisions.

Santa Cruz is redesigning the V10 with carbon bits, shaving almost a lb off the frame. Rennie and Peaty are already riding the new model.

Mountain Cycle should be back.

Intense has the new M6, which is absolutely beautiful.

I've also heard rumors of Lapierre possibly coming to the states.

And the big finale, at least for me, is the return of the Sunn Radical, which I'm going to try very hard to get my hands on.

What do you guys think?

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
2008 Specialized P Chromo

To retire my 2004 P.2 A.1 (but to still keep as a backup... because I still gots my lifetime warentee :D )

·
Registered
839 Posts
ill be rockin my one and only bike...the botterocket...hopefully with some upgrades to cut down some wieght though...if only i had a salary...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'm considering a few.

The '08 P.Cr-Mo.
I can pick up an '07 Jamis Dakar XAM from my shop for wholesale price to cover the AM.
I may still be getting a hookup by a friend on an '07 Demo 8.

I will still be riding an '03 Hardrock frame that I built up for light FR untill I can get the other bikes, then I'll do something else with it.
I also have my '06 FSRXC for XC racing which I still do now and then also as a backup.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ill be riding a 2006 switch 2.0, which ill be picking up tomorrow! yes! finally ill have a bike thats actually worth riding, and it was marked down about $1100 which is even better

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
I will see if I can ride a 2008 Morewood Izimu DH with Boxxer Team or WC and a new wheelset. Maybe 5.1D's to Hopes.

I'll see though, I'm gonna transfer a lot of parts from my 67, except the fork and wheels.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I think I'm gonna sell the Nomad frame, DHX, and Talas, maybe try and score a Blindside w/ one of the new 888, and a Roco, and switch everything over.

My bank account is gonna hurt :(

1 - 20 of 132 Posts