Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy a sweet new Pike 454 coil, and need some people who are good at finding deals to give me a hand. If you can find anything let me know. Right now qbike and I are trying our best, but not having a whole lot of luck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tedsti, have you ever bought from edinabike.com before? I was also interested in the Pike, and that is the best price I have found. But I am hesitant to buy from a place I have never heard of. Thanks.

·
EDR
10,599 Posts
call Larry at Mountain High Cyclery and Will at Full Cycles if you want peace of mind. Greatly respected on this forum by many and Will sold me a Lyrik a few months back for $100 under the going rate on most online shops. It's worth a phone call.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I will price-smash with a Pike 426 at cambria bike with the edinabike website price...best of all worlds! They won't price smash the 454 at this moment.

The $125 I save can be spent shaving off the 0.4 lbs difference between the 426 and 454, or just sit in my pocket further weighing me down!

Thanks all!

·
Map Maker
1,244 Posts
eatdrinkride said:
call Larry at Mountain High Cyclery and Will at Full Cycles if you want peace of mind. Greatly respected on this forum by many and Will sold me a Lyrik a few months back for $100 under the going rate on most online shops. It's worth a phone call.
+1 for Larry

he got me a GREAT deal on my 08 Pike 454 air U-turn

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have bought from Edinabike before, they are a small local shop. If you go in and ask a bunch of questions, you pay retail. If you know what you want and just need a way to order it, they give you a good deal on the web.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.