Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Yann Ropars
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to clean up your hard drive and extract 1 or 2 of your BEST MOUNTAIN BIKING PHOTO shots from this year!! Nothing to win just, just remember and share the good times!

- Colorado, Maybe Front Range only
- Maybe 2 pictures max
Let's rock it in 09'.....

Here are mine:

Bobcat Ridge - Kyle on the Ginny Trail - Fort Collins, CO - 4:50 club

Storm Mountain - Loveland, CO - Yann breathing hard at 10,000+ feet

More can be found here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchista/sets/72157611335545473/

·
Gravity Guy
103 Posts
Damn, you've got me realizing how few pictures I took this year. I mainly shot video when I stopped. Anyway, here are my favorites:

Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Mountain bike Bicycle helmet Mountain biking

Pinning it on Capt. Jacks in the mud

Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle Recreation Bicycle frame

Dirt jumping at night ftw

Dog breed Vehicle door Dog Vertebrate Automotive mirror

Killer! the Porcupine Shuttle dog

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
I didn't take a lot of photos in 2008 around the front range actually. Hard to carry a camera on the same old stuff.

But I took a couple notable ones anyway.

@ Antelope at Hall Ranch. The rider in the rear is a newbie. Glad to introduce someone to the fun.

@ S St Vrain. Not too long ago. 8500 feet and no snow.

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Times are tough for me this year, and it has been hard to even afford a tank of gas to go some place spectacular.

None the less, I found the joys of sticking close to home.

Since my car is an old Honda Civic, it is reasonable to drive it ~ 60 miles up hill, then coast back to town to get to ride the Tundra.

Thunder Pass

·
Registered
616 Posts
where is that 2nd shot from?

dino said:
Wow. Some great shots in here:

Hard to narrow it down for sure (had to come back and edit it down to 2). Here are a few of my favorites:
Holy crap that's gorgeous! Where did you take that 2nd photo? I'm new to CO and while I'm enjoying skiing and showshoeing for now, I really look forward to sampling some of the great mountain biking.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.