Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 was a huge year of cycling for me, starting with the Cape Epic in South Africa, then the BC Bike Race in British Columbia, Canada and finishing with La Ruta de los Conquistadores in Costa Rica. There were several other races and obviously many, many hours and miles of training rides. Thought I would throw a few of the highlight pictures up for others to enjoy.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Coata Rica is cool, I've only experienced it as a surfer tho.
I'm sitting here in Salt lake with a couple of feet of snow on the ground, but after seeing your pictures my senses are reacting in a curious way. I can taste the dust, my heart rate is up and my forehead is damp. Thanks for the stoke!

·
Read Only
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shelbak73 said:
Coata Rica is cool, I've only experienced it as a surfer tho.
I'm sitting here in Salt lake with a couple of feet of snow on the ground, but after seeing your pictures my senses are reacting in a curious way. I can taste the dust, my heart rate is up and my forehead is damp. Thanks for the stoke!
I got myself so worked up I am heading out to ride around my very snowy neighborhood. It is currently dumping here in Sun Valley and I am all about bikes, doh!

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Awesome resemblence!

cornfish said:
If you are talking about the shaded single track in the trees, that is Sun Valley, Idaho.
Was looking for the pic of trail I was reffering to.........arghhh....anyway can't find it. Planning on getting up to SV next year hopefully. Have a friend that reloctated from Cal to Cour delaine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.