Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmmmmm...

Looks like that bike is 6" under the minimum needed to be here. And lycra jeans like that will never be cool. Why would you post a whole thread about BMX in this forum?

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
elohttub said:
Why would you post a whole thread about BMX in this forum?
cuz deep down, these guys are downhillers.

you sister called, she wants her pants back!
haha. j/k i had to say that. do watcha feel.

i like the paint job on that rig. bikes are bikes. sweet bunny hop over the safety cone.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
sriracha said:
cuz deep down, these guys are downhillers.

you sister called, she wants her pants back!
haha. j/k i had to say that. do watcha feel.

i like the paint job on that rig. bikes are bikes. sweet bunny hop over the safety cone.
thanks, yes i am truly a dh'er thank you, dont havea bike right now tho

tight pants are cool! deal with it, and since i have a white belt mean im emo? ahahha you guys are out of stylee

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
vpjackal989 said:

tight pants are cool! deal with it, and since i have a white belt mean im emo? ahahha you guys are out of stylee
yeah, white is the new black. pink is the new white. pattern is the new solid. print is the new pattern. come'on guys, get with it.

...i'm still a little stuck in the '90's. haha.

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
vpjackal989 said:

well your white belt automatically makes you either emo or lame-o-scene death/grind.... and you don't strike me as the pig squeal type...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.