Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Mine should be here next week. My distributor told me so. (Ok - I know I should not trust their appointments.) I ordered it in white, so with a little bit of luck I am able to post a pic of it next week. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
The DirtBag is built for the classic freerider that must be able to handle any stunt, jump or drop in front of them as well as pedal to the top. If you are looking for a great all around freeride bike that is plush for the rough stuff but still quick and manuevrable on skinnies, jumps and singletrack, the DirtBag won’t dissapoint. The DirtBag is our sentimental favorite bike that is constantaly winning over riders for its versatility and burliness.

Availability: February 5th 2007

thats off there website...but next thursday would be feb...

·
Pain is a way of life
149 Posts
Hey countryboy.....listen to dd13...It is a very very nice bike. The shop I go to carries Transition and the Dirtbag in white is one sweet ride. I almost got one instead of my Scream this year.......Black one with a Fox36 is awesome too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.