Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Trance Advanced ordered and am stoked for its arrival, told by the end of January. Has anyone out there received theirs yet if so any good frame pics available.
When I get mine I'll post some pics on the site...

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Jealous!!

That I am :( I don't think there's gona be too many of them thar Trance Advanced bikes being toted about these boards, but I could be wrong. Me personally could not see myself paying that much for a frame when it could buy an entire Trance0 2007. Still would like to see pics when you get it :D Wish I had the cash to afford such nice purdy things :( Got to start doing more than a few hours work a week and start saving some :skep:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Heh you're lucky, I live in Canada and they are saying March at the earliest for my Anthem Advanced.

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,887 Posts
My LBS has one (Trance Advance). Pretty sweet looking rig. The Trance 0 is very nice, and light too.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Pedals said:
I have a 2007 Trance Advanced ordered and am stoked for its arrival, told by the end of January. Has anyone out there received theirs yet if so any good frame pics available.
When I get mine I'll post some pics on the site...
Not a Trance Advanced, but is a 07 Trance. My Build for 4x, DJ's, DS, and All-Mountain riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
My trance advanced is also to arrive within a few weeks. I've never owned a Giant, therfore, I know absolutely nothing about these bikes, like how they pedal and handle corners, etc. Got a smokin' pro deal and have to race on it this season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts