Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 'Torture is ON - May 6th

SUNDAY MAY 6th - sorry for the confusion!!!

The NMORS site, and the Active.com site have it right - it's SUNDAY the 6th of May.

Come race in the Capital City! Registration is open, and I'm almost done with the website. Like last year, the first 100 pre-registered riders will receive a stylin' new jersey, and if registered before March 9th will get their size, as it looks like we can submit the jersey order that day and receive them in time for race-day distribution.

Cool!

Within hours of launching the active.com registration, we got 50+ racers signed up already - so hurry!

Extended course, less sand, and more fun. We'll be doing day-before packet pick-up and late registration at the site this time, as we learned the lesson LAST year about trying to cram all that in race-day morning.

Details asap on the site, but no need to wait to register!

glen & the gang

Attachments

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet!

SS class is filling up quickly.... er, or growing - as there's no limit!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Glen, if someone wants to or has to sign up snail, where is the entry form w/wavier, what's the send to address and who gets the check? Not all the boys are into online stuff.
Thank!
Adios

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
red5jedi said:
So is that May 5th or 6th? I signed up and then I noticed it said May 6th.
The NMORS site, and the Active.com site both have it correct - it's SUNDAY - May 6th.

Sorry about the typo HERE on mtbr.com!

·
Registered
40 Posts
glenzx said:
SUNDAY MAY 6th - sorry for the confusion!!!

The NMORS site, and the Active.com site have it right - it's SUNDAY the 6th of May.

Come race in the Capital City! Registration is open, and I'm almost done with the website. Like last year, the first 100 pre-registered riders will receive a stylin' new jersey, and if registered before March 9th will get their size, as it looks like we can submit the jersey order that day and receive them in time for race-day distribution.
So is this race for Cross Country only???? or are there going to be other races???

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LCdaveH said:
Yeah, like those guys down south. They run a tequila race.

:yesnod:

Hmmm..... maybe a Tequila powered RoostMaster event at the Dirt Jumps the NIGHT before, lights required!

:p

And yes 2wheelz - I think I responded over in the Front Range board regarding the XC nature of the event.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
delnorte said:
Is that Ken Kiesel in the beige Leisure suit?
No other than da missile! :D

Where was I? Must have been hiding (from?) behind Big DaveW and his Speedo's.... (actually behind the big fella in the MTBR.com get-up...)

THAT was awesome DaveH - truly in the spirit of mtbike racing, especially WITHOUT chains! TJ - you'd have dug it - ever ridden the Dona Ana's besides the Coyote course area at EP? Pretty sick stuff dem Cruces folks have!

And WHO is that clown in the back/left...?

·
Hey, wait up!
1,541 Posts
what clown?

glenzx said:
No other than da missile! :D

Where was I? Must have been hiding (from?) behind Big DaveW and his Speedo's.... (actually behind the big fella in the MTBR.com get-up...)

THAT was awesome DaveH - truly in the spirit of mtbike racing, especially WITHOUT chains! TJ - you'd have dug it - ever ridden the Dona Ana's besides the Coyote course area at EP? Pretty sick stuff dem Cruces folks have!

And WHO is that clown in the back/left...?
Don't make me find that other photo of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We NM folks sure can make a good time out of almost anything...:D

And what other picture...? I know nothing of potentially sort of incriminating pictures. :eekster:

That picture get's funnier every time I see it!

·
Hey, wait up!
1,541 Posts
glenzx said:
We NM folks sure can make a good time out of almost anything...:D

And what other picture...? I know nothing of potentially sort of incriminating pictures. :eekster:

That picture get's funnier every time I see it!

Attachments

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Jekyll and Hyde....

Gross display of an MTBR icon....:nono:

Thats better :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LCdaveH said:
Oh thanks!

Caption:
"Rocked the 'Coaster Race - 'cept the nads-bashing due to over-zealous flintstone style motive force - but couldn't catch Aero-Dave and he snagged the $10 and remaining Hornito's - AND the babes! But the NEXT day, Uh, ummm, I got 7 flats and blew the BIGGEST lead I have ever had in a race, ever - EVER, at Dave & Co.'s Cruces Throw-Down a la rocks in the Dona Ana's... and must have dropped the shades in the puddle of Stan's by the trailside."

Now I need to clean my dang monitor off.... and ya know, I already spilled coffee on my pants on the way to work this a.m. :rolleyes:

Good thing it's friday! Thanks for yet more laughs D.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Thats better :yesnod:
*whew* Thanks for squaring up my rep. Bryan! If Dave digs deeper - I'm in BIG trouble... :eekster:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts