Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone laid eyes on one of these yet? I saw some Comp's at a store yesterday, but I'm interested to see what the Brain-equipped SJ Expert looks like, what parts it comes with, and what the price is.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks!!
For the information, but do you have a picture? The 07' looks like the 06' I mean the frame ?

--------------
Bike, I mean bye

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm sure with the addition of the brain the price on the 07 Expert is going to cost significantly more. I haven't seen the Expert in a LBS yet, but I've seen the Comp and honestly I don't like the route they took with the paint jobs. I still think 05 and 06 have the best!

I do like how they changed the downtube and re-routed the brake cables.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I actually just checked out the 07 stumpy expert today in Livermore. Its sweet. The new x9 shifters are very nice; they got rid of the gear numbers (doesn't show you what gear your in), the new Juicy 7 is hella nice, with new resivoir and lever adjust; more of a carbon look, and the talas has a 3 click travel adjust.(goes from 90-110-130) I think. Also, the brain has trail tune, which means you can make it soft enough where it feels obsolete, versus being very sensitiveand harsh feel. The paint is a very nice charcoal ano, and now the talas sort of matches each dif bike with dif colored stanchions. Im pro-dealing mine monday, hopefully itll get here on friday! Sweet!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
StumpjumpeR 2007 said:
I just bought my stumpjumper 07, it a GREAT BIKe:thumbsup: Going up going down...Bought it for 2999.99+tax...
cool! i just bought the bike this week and tested it yesterday. it is a great bike! here are some pics i'd like to share. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Someone has a nice camera, and knows how to use it :)

Thanks heaps, great pics!

And yeah, loose the reflectors.

·
Registered
43 Posts
spangleycandy said:
Someone has a nice camera, and knows how to use it :)

Thanks heaps, great pics!

And yeah, loose the reflectors.
thanks! taken with a Canon 20D & 5D.

already done! removed all after taking the pics. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts