Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
holy schfincter..
159 Posts
you probably won't see much of any improvements in the rockhoppers for 07. We probably won't see the specs until sept after interbike. Now, the new 07 hardrocks are out and they have more radical colors, have gone up in price ($30) more, and have a step down in the shifters. This may be a peek into the rockhopper line as well, personally I would get the 06.

·
Registered
50 Posts
ive seen the new rockhoppers in the early release catalog, i think they are all a shimano spec, the base line rockhopper might still be sram but i cant remember, colors schemes are cool and i didnt see any big part upgrades, this is still tenative to change but it should stay. they all have M4 stickers on them but the descriptions say A1 so i dontknow what the deal with that is yet. maybe, big maybe, one tube is M4. dont know the prices yet but they do look better. the hardrocks have cool colors to.i need to look in the catalog again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.