Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Does anyone out there know when the 2007 Turner RFX be availabe. Hopefully it will be available before the 5.5 Spot!:madman:

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
Andykiller said:
:eek: Does anyone out there know when the 2007 Turner RFX be availabe. Hopefully it will be available before the 5.5 Spot!:madman:
After the 5.5 Spot, sometime in April.

Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]

·
gravity curmudgeon
1,502 Posts
So what's behind the delay in 07 RFX and 5.5 Spot? I know there can be any number of reasons for manufacturing delays. This is not an inquisition. Basically just curious if there was a delay or if April 07 was simply the expected timeframe for their arrival.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
they were shooting for march originally. Sultans took top priority and i think they have quite a few orders in for them. Turner shipped out a Large Sultan to us on friday so they're coming along.

Then there's the Highline emergency chainstay. That took priority.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
they were shooting for march originally. Sultans took top priority and i think they have quite a few orders in for them. Turner shipped out a Large Sultan to us on friday so they're coming along.

Then there's the Highline emergency chainstay. That took priority.
....and your last minute DHR remodel..... (definately a good call BTW, thanks for making that 'right')

·
Living the Dream
1,816 Posts
They are a Turner Dealer

miles e said:
Is that your new ride Krispy? :D

Seriously, I thought you guys were pretty nonplussed on the whole 29" thing. Special order?
They'll sell any frame that Turner makes. They are primarily DH/FR oriented, but they still sell a few XC bikes.

·
Registered
850 Posts
only a few more hours to go for stage 1 of the new RFX...

Tracking Detail
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 02/07/2007.
Tracking Number: 1********
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 02/07/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 7.00 Lbs
Multiple Packages: 2

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
SEATTLE,
WA, US 02/07/2007 7:19 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
02/07/2007 1:07 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HODGKINS,
IL, US 02/02/2007 8:29 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HODGKINS,
IL, US 02/01/2007 10:29 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
CHICAGO,
IL, US 02/01/2007 9:47 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Ummm.. yeah.. if yer over 6" tall and ride faster paced XC there is a reason for 29ers. OK said it.

I have this hilarious pic of me standing behind the XXL Sultan at the show, my armpit is resting on the saddle like a crutch. It's a camera phone pic so it's pretty lousy though.

I'll be out thrash testing the 07 RFX in Zion this weekend, it was going to be a Team Go-Ride vs. Team Sanchez shootout but them boys can't make it out this weekend. Something about a baby being born or whatever. Oh well i'm going to try to ride Flying Monkey as a loop- the ultimate test of the new RFX- big ass climb to stupid tech and dangerous DH.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Ummm.. yeah.. if yer over 6" tall and ride faster paced XC there is a reason for 29ers. OK said it.
Wow, this is progress. :thumbsup: :p

I have this hilarious pic of me standing behind the XXL Sultan at the show, my armpit is resting on the saddle like a crutch. It's a camera phone pic so it's pretty lousy though.
I tried to find that pic for my previous post. Was it ever uploaded or did I just imagine seeing it here? :confused:

Your ride sounds fun, enjoy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.