Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Damn....

absolutely amazing...drooooool.

Wow don't even know what to say other than it may be the year to make th emove to upgrade th erear shock and fork finally.

Thanks for the link.

John

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
things said............

I was gobsmacked when I heard that Marzocchi is producing a 1.5" steerer model 66 for 2007.

This year Jr. has been sent packing and the Super T is back without any major changes except that it will now be produced in Taiwan rather than Italy.

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
Purty

I found it sad that I did not see a single Marzocchi on the DH race at Mt.Snow. All I saw were alien colored Manitous...from pink to neon green. They looked like they came out of a ceriel box! But the carbon on the 888s will kick ___a____!!!

Marzocchi is kicking A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for posting that, really cool.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Dissapointed that they went to 20mm on the AM

The 2006 AM series is one of the only 150mm options that is suitable for QR axles.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,977 Posts
acdcfan1283 said:
sickkkkkkkkk. WCH is this the ground breaking thing you were speaking of? (that 888 wc) or the travel adjustment system?
nope, i was talking about the 66 with the 1.5 steerer and travel adjustment. bryson at marzocchi has been quoted saying that marz will never go to a 1.5 steerer because it is completely unnecessary. my homeboy has been using one for some time now....

·
East Coast Style
1,373 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
nope, i was talking about the 66 with the 1.5 steerer and travel adjustment. bryson at marzocchi has been quoted saying that marz will never go to a 1.5 steerer because it is completely unnecessary. my homeboy has been using one for some time now....
got it. awesome. just curious, what are the benefits of using a 1.5 over 1 1/8?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.