Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there has been so much emphasis on the new superlight redesign that i failed to noticed they updated the juliana as well. i know this is a shot in hell, but does anyone have a picture of one of the 07's. any color would due, but ano gun metal would be ideal. thanks in advance. gf is trying to decide on a bike, so she's wanted to see about every color. thanks for posting the ano blue superlight, she liked that a lot.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i saw these on their webpage, i was just actually hoping to see the ano gun metal, or an actual photo of the new frame. thanks for posting that one though.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
jpk1080 said:
yeah i saw these on their webpage, i was just actually hoping to see the ano gun metal, or an actual photo of the new frame. thanks for posting that one though.
Look here:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=63395

The Julianna looks just like the Superlight.....except the Julianna looks like it has a lower standover height.

mtnbikej

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. thank you. i realize the juliana looks and is similiar to the superlight, believe me. but that doesn't change the fact that a photograph of a new one would be great.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
jpk1080 said:
Yes. thank you. i realize the juliana looks and is similiar to the superlight, believe me. but that doesn't change the fact that a photograph of a new one would be great.
Here is the one from Interbike:

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
jpk1080 said:
Also,

SC has not yet begun shipping these bikes yet. So the only photos you are going to find are the ones from bikeshows or the mfgr.

Same with the Superlight.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah really. when will these begin shipping. people alreayd have superlights as there are several photos out there, but i'm interested in when these will become avail. thanks for posting the interbike photo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.