Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard word the Fest will be on Memorial day weekend again this year. I missed out last year but will most certainly be there this year.

Who's in?

·
Registered
190 Posts
hey Rich, i might show up for that. this one is a little more family oriented than the one in the fall, so the nightlife isn't as exciting (or so i've heard anyway). the riding is still fun, of course. ahhh, southern traverse.....

hey, btw, sorry i bagged out on riding with you back in what...december? that was lame. anyway, i'll give you a call soon.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hogwash said:
hey Rich, i might show up for that. this one is a little more family oriented than the one in the fall, so the nightlife isn't as exciting (or so i've heard anyway). the riding is still fun, of course. ahhh, southern traverse.....

hey, btw, sorry i bagged out on riding with you back in what...december? that was lame. anyway, i'll give you a call soon.
I may just do Saturday day/night as well as Sunday then. I was hoping to party at least a little...but hey, I'm all about biking hard too.

No worries on the bail out. You riding much? We should get up and ride soon man!

must.....do....southern.....traverse...... I still have yet to do this damn ride!

·
Registered
190 Posts
last year at the spring festival the nightlife was okay but def. tamer than the fall festival (or, again, so i've heard). this one draws more nova people than central va folks. for whatever that means to you. :)

man, i've barely been riding. i've gotten a little trainer time in and have been running some, so i've maintained i hope. but once we get some warmer weather i definitely want to ride. you'll probably kick my ass. we'll hit the s. traverse this spring or summer, if not at the festival. it's so killer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.