Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Too Kool for Skool
321 Posts
just this. one of the guys at the local cannondale dealer had this on his blog.

evidently its a 24.5 lb carbon rush!

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehehe i have ahold of the catalog and i have ridden the carbon rush posted above. i am very pumped by both

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hmmm, the 06 aluminum Team Rush comes in at 25.3. The 07's have the lighter wheelset and lighter lefty/stem setup. Not that 24.5 isn't light, but where's the weight savings from the frame?

·
Stewed Screwed & Tattooed
645 Posts
MoreCF&TiPlease said:
Wow those Judges look sweet.
:confused: No Lefty on the Prophet except on the "1":mad:
That is just the europe spec. There are lefty's on all levels for the US except for the very lowest model just like last year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
bad ronald said:
That is just the europe spec. There are lefty's on all levels for the US except for the very lowest model just like last year.
I was hoping that was the case, as I thought the SL was for Europe only. Guess I won't rush th the LBS to get an 06. Also those colors leave somthing to be desired.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts

I have the 2007 cannondale book!! KLM bike and fitness in birmingham has them as well as THE 2007 CARBON RUSH!!! I got to ride it around the alley and it ROCKS! It IS 23.5 lbs!!! My hard tail is 22.3!!!! thats only a pound for FS. If your at KLM ask for Clay or Blaine, they are the BEST there!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
bad ronald said:
It seems all very strange. Without Lefty Prophet really loses it's magic, it's just another MTB.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with carbon frames but I love Cannondale for their Al frames, distict look and "Handmade in the USA". If the move to Asian made carbon frames is needed for the company to survive it's ok, but for me it's not the brand that's important but what the brand represents. Just look at Syncros when they were bought by GT - they put it's name on POS OEM components. That really spoiled the brand in my eyes, I'm glad that Ritchey makes some cool FR components under the brand name, but the strange taste will not disapper anytime soon.

I'm interested what will be the next steps for C'dale

·
Registered
879 Posts
roguenode said:
Hmmm, the 06 aluminum Team Rush comes in at 25.3. The 07's have the lighter wheelset and lighter lefty/stem setup. Not that 24.5 isn't light, but where's the weight savings from the frame?
So is 24.5 lbs the lightest you can build an aluminum Rush?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts