Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know, i wont give up!
One guy here was supposed to sell it to me here but he backed off :-((((
I can get the 2007 z1 the orange color but i want the 2006 but if i don't find any i will go with the 2007!

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
the 07 z1 seems really good... only diff is that it doesn't have TAS (from the US model.. the international Z1 light didn't have TAS anyhow :( )

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't care about TAS! i could have bought a 07 z1 for $450 and cycletofitness sells 07 for $487! But i'd rather get a 06 it is lighter!

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
if you wait until the 55 comes out and replaces the AM line, I bet you'll see a bunch of 07 Z1 RC2's for way less than MSRP. I have the 07 Z1RC2 and love it. First I thought it was going to be a shuttle only fork since it's heavy at 5.6 lbs with axle but it has since become my all around fork... The only issue has been a tendency to top out at rebound at times...

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
I don't think you're going to find too many people selling theirs for a while. I was lucky to get mine in the fall, after losing a bunch of ebay auctions and seeing they were going for near retail in used condition. Mine was buried in the classifieds for over a week, if I remember correctly, and then I decided to shoot the seller an email just on the off chance, and got it a few days later.

For heavy duty trailbiking and light to medium FR, this fork can't be beat. One of the best forks ever made.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wolfeinstein, if you have an existing marz. fork of any kind, any condition, call Marzocchi and see what they will offer you for a trade up. They do offer pretty good deals on the 07 z1, I know that for a fact.

·
Banned
16,457 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
I just won one! It seems like my Pike will have some competition :ihih: let's see who wins its place on the 575 :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts